Your internet designer reckons your internet site is outdated. It can make you appear amateurish. If we’re being honest, we may even say it’s downright ugly and you ought to be embarrassed with attaching it for your brand.
A redesign, obviously. Not only a few tweaks, actually, however a reinvention, taking your tired old website and bringing it in to the present day.
It’ll have snazzy vector paths, cute cartoon scenes, jQuery carousels, full-page high-resolution background photos, the whole shebang. When you’re done, you’ll possess a breathtaking design that set you back a lot of money to create-but you shouldn’t hesitate, because it’ll cost it.
Well, browse the reasons!
1. Sites with images look great, and individuals enjoy eye-candy, so they’re more prone to look around
2. Images are attention-grabbing, so new visitors won’t hit the rear button
3. An eye-catching site impresses prospects, and impressed prospects may buy
4. Flashy images reveal that you’re hip and modern, and individuals trust hip and modern companies-so you receive more sales
5. In conclusion, for each little bit of eye-candy in your site, profits increases typically 16.5%*